My Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Wall Art

Ok, so my dear friend Sarah from church so graciously pointed out to me that it has been a while since I blogged. Thank you Sarah! Actually she's right though, I was sick for nearly two weeks. Lovely! I still feel the after affects at times. This too shall pass. That's been my favorite saying this month!

Ok, so I have been a little busy anyway. I've been inspired by all the wall art that you see in the stores and I would always think to myself, "I can do that."... so I did! I created these three 10x8's, Faith, Hope & Love and printed them out and framed them. My foyer (is that what it's called nowaday's?) has been completely bare since we bought this house back in Feb so it's been bugging me and with the holiday's coming I knew I had to do something. So here is the result. I love when a project comes together...
I used a bunch of different designer's papers but most notably I used several from Candesigns.
Hmmmm...I'm thinking Christmas presents!
Have a great day!
Doris

4 comments:

Sarah Taylor said...

Hey Doris,
If you look at my blog, you'll see its been months for me.....oh well! Maybe it will be my new year's resolution!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi thank you so much for your kind comment and i love your wall art and layouts.Have a nice day hugs Lorri:)

Carmen, the Crazy Sombrero said...

Wow! the wall art are beautiful! i always write those three words when signing my christmas cards. you should try and sell these...i would buy them if i had money..lol

Tracy said...

Oh wow I want those, gimme gimme, they look awesome Doris, what a clever chickie you are, well done!!! Perfect gifts.
Tracy