My Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day!

I just wanted to take this moment to say Thank You to all the veteran's from our armed forces. And especially to my husband who served over 23 years in the U.S. Navy. I truly do not believe the average American comprehends all the sacrifices that our service men and women endure to protect this great land of ours. I know I didn't until I met my husband. So if you know a veteran, please say Thank You to them. But not just today when there's a holiday and a day off as a reminder, but say it always in your words and your actions. And to all the veteran's who might read this...Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Your service and sacrifice has not gone unnoticed by me.

Thank you and may God Bless you, you're families and our country,

Doris

No comments: